Effective Date: November 12, 2019
- What information Envision Research collects about you
- How Envision Research uses and stores your information
- With whom Envision Research shares your information
- Security of your Personal Information
- Using the Website outside of the United States
- Third party links
- Cookies and related technologies
- Online tracking
- Children’s privacy
- Your rights to your Personal Information
- Policy changes
What information Envision Research collects about you
We collect and store any information you enter on the Website or send to us through the email link on our Website. We also automatically collect some information as you navigate through the site, such as information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies. The information we collect includes information that can identify you (“Personal Information”).
The Personal Information we collect about you might include:
- Your first and last name
- Email address
- Phone number, including a mobile number
- Location information, like physical address, zip code or IP address
- Any other information you enter on the
- Website that could be used to identify you
Other information we collect about you might include:
- Your age
- Your gender
- What clinical trials interest you
- What types of equipment or devices you use to access our Website and usage details
- The URL that you just came from, which URL you go to next and browser information
- This other information may or may not identify you.
You can choose not to provide information to us, but certain Personal Information and other information about you is required in order for you to use the Website.
How Envision Research uses and stores your information
With whom Envision Research shares your information
We may share your Personal Information and other information you give us with:
Investigators, clinical trial sponsors and clinical research organizations interested in conducting research.
People who help us provide the Website and related services (for example, IT support services and service providers).
Our affiliates and business partners for legally permissible purposes.
We may also share your Personal Information and other information in response to subpoenas, court orders, requests from law enforcement, or other legal process; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required or permitted by applicable law.
We may share de-identified information with third parties. This information does not contain any Personal Information about you.
We do not sell your Personal Information to advertisers or other third parties.
Security of your Personal Information
Envision Research takes reasonable steps to keep your Personal Information secure and to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of your Personal Information on the Website. Although Envision Research has these security measures on the Website in place, it cannot guarantee your privacy.
Using the Website outside of the United States
Third party links
Cookies and related technologies
When you use the Website we may collect certain information by automatic electronic means, which may include cookies and web beacons. They may be used to collect certain information about your equipment, devices browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website; and
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
This information helps us to improve the Website. You may manage how your browser handles cookies and related technologies by adjusting its privacy and security settings. Refer to your browser’s instructions to learn about cookie-related and other privacy and security settings that may be available.
The Website does not use any location-based services like geotracking or geofencing. Some website browsers also have a “do not track” (DNT) feature that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. No uniform technology standard for recognizing and implementing DNT signals has been finalized. We do not currently respond to a browser’s “do not track” signal.
Our Website is intended for and directed at adults. Our Website is not directed at, and not intended to be used by, any children under the age of 18. You must not use the Website if you are a child under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect or solicit any information from children under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such children to use the Website. A parent or guardian is required to provide consent for Envision Research to collect, use or share Personal Information from a child under the age of 18.
If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, or without verifiable reasons to believe that person under 18 is legally allowed to provide their own consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at: Laura.Liu@envisionresearch.org.
Your rights to your Personal Information
- Request that we correct, delete, or change Personal Information;
- Object to, or request that we limit or restrict the use of, your Personal Information;
- Get a copy of the Personal Information we collected about you on our Website; or
- Report misuse or an unauthorized disclosure of Personal Information.
It might not be possible for us to correct, delete, change or restrict Personal Information that has already been shared. Deleting information posted to the Website does not guarantee complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information posted. Additionally, any request you make that we do not use your Personal Information may terminate our ability to contact you about clinical trials. We may not accommodate a request to delete or change information if we believe the deletion would violate any law or legal requirement.